- A balanced gender ratio; close to 50% female students.
- Created 17,400 jobs of which 12,000 female teachers.
- TCF organizes an extensive Pre-Service Training (PRESET) for its new staff every year. This training is spread over 100 hours of various modules dealing with child psychology, learning styles, assessment methods and child-centered teaching strategies. Apart from the PRESET, rigorous In-Service Training (INSET) is conducted every summer to keep our existing faculty abreast with new trends and pedagogy in teaching.
- High non-profit governance rating of GR8+ from JCR-VIS Credit Rating Co. Ltd.
- Gained certification from PCP (Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy). TCF is amongst the highest scoring organizations certified by PCP to date.
- Raised public awareness about the problems arising due to the dire issue of illiteracy in Pakistan.
These are some of the towns and cities across Pakistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir where TCF schools are located. You can look up – and read the details about it and see its pictures – any of the 1,441 schools by province, district, town or campus by clicking here.
|Badin||Islamabad||Mansehra||Rahim Yar Khan|
|Bulri Shah Karim||Johi||Mirpur Khas||Sinjhoro|
|Burewala||Karachi||Mirpur Sakro||Shahi Bala|
|Choa Sadan Shah||Khairpur||Muzaffargarh||Sillanwali|
|Dera Murad Jamali||Khushab||Nawabshah||Swabi|
|Ghora Bari||Lahore||Pind Dadan Khan||Taxila|